This is not a photography blog, my photos exist despite my photography skills, not because of them.
However, a happy combination of the photo stitch mode on my old Canon SX200 (shows the edge of the previous photo to allow you to line up your next photo) Microsoft's free ICE software (image composite editor) and the free online photo editor pixlr.com allowed me to produce a few pleasing panoramic photos in about 2 minutes per photo.
1. Panorama taken from the side of the BC Ferries M.V. 'Northern Expedition' travelling up the inside passage to Prince Rupert from Port Hardy, British Columbia.
2. The view from the old submarine lookout point at the top of the 'Thousand Steps' trail in Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
3. Garibaldi Lake underneath the Black Tusk, near Whistler, British Columbia.
4. San Joseph Bay, Cape Scott Park, Vancouver Island.
5. Barrisdale Bay sunset, Knoydart, Scotland.
6. Ladhar Bheinne Summit, Knoydart, Scotland.
7. North Face of Ben Nevis and Carn Mor Dearg Arete
8. Garibaldi Provincial Park and surrounding mountains from Flute Summit
9. Downtown Vancouver sunset from the 26th floor.